|Birthname||William John Warner|
|born on||1 November 1866 at 10:53 (= 10:53 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°50' 01°31 Asc. 19°47'|
Irish-American author, occultist, numerologist and palmist, probably the most noted in history. He learned to read palms from his mom when he was 11 and later added a Chaldean system of numbers to his numerology skills. He read for the world's great, taking at least 20 clients a day, some 6,000 a year, about a third of whom did not pay for their services.
Cheiro died on 10/08/1936, Hollywood, CA.
"Constellations '77" quotes Kraum, from him. Notable Nativities No.083 gave 1868, which Leo corrected in Modern Astrology 7/1928, writing that, "Cheiro himself gave 1866." The location given was Dublin.
Patrick Mahoney, a personal friend of Cheiro, gave 1862 in "Escape Into the Psychic Kingdom"
Jon St. Germain gives the location of Bray, just south of Dublin.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Read many palms without charge)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Numerologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Palmist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Palmistry)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book