|born on||6 June 1948 at 22:04 (= 10:04 PM )|
|Place||Somerville MA, USA, 42n23, 71w06|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°14' 10°20 Asc. 11°33'|
American business executive with Marriott Hotels in 1975, with Bass Brothers in 1982, then with Disney Corp. In June, 1989 he headed a group that raised $4.5 billion to buy NWA Inc, the parent of Northwest Airlines.
Checchi went into business after completing Amherst and Harvard with his M.B.A. Joining Marriott at the height of the real estate recession, he engineered a spectacular period of corporate growth within seven years. He became known for his success in raising huge sums of money for corporate expansions and investments, working from his own investment firm in Los Angeles. He entered the political arena in 1998 running for the office of governor. In spite of the investment of millions of his own dollars, he was outvoted in the primaries by Dem. Lt. Gov. Gray Davis.
Married, with three kids, he is not a workaholic but a family man. With a high degree of zeal and intensity, he runs and plays golf but also reads voraciously; a friendly and thoughtful man.
- Work : Lose social status 1998 (Defeated in Gubernatorial attempt)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Investment firm)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Hotels, airlines)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Hotels)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field (CEO of Northwest Airlines)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Marriott, Bass Brothers and Disney Corp.)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Gubenotorial candidate)