|born on||10 October 1913 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Toulon, France, 43n07, 5e56|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°59' 29°57 Asc. 16°14'|
French scientist and parapsychologist, an authority on animal behavior and insect physiology. Obtaining his doctorate of Sciences at the Sorbonne in 1941 he became Director of an experimental ethnology lab, the Agronomic Research Institute, 1948 on. He wrote some 150 papers for journals plus books that include "Insect Life," 1956 and "Social Behavior in Animals," 1961.
In parapsychology, Chauvin was interested in telepathy, clairvoyance and psychokinesis, conducted experiments, investigating effects and writing papers.
He married in 1941, they had 3 kids, and lived in Paris.
- Relationship : Marriage 1941 (One, lasting)
- Work : New Career 1941 (Director of the Agronomical Research Institute)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1956 (First book published)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Over 150 papers, books)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director of the Agronomical Research Institute)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Other Occult Fields (Behaviorist)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Behaviorist)