|born on||20 November 1752 at 06:14 (= 06:14 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°24' 11°14 Asc. 14°16'|
British writer, England's chief poet of the Gothic revival and the youngest acclaimed writer of his day or mature verse. Chatterton was a posthumous birth, and never married or had children. He died of arsenic poisoning, a suicide on the night of 8/24/1778, London.
- Death by Suicide 24 August 1778 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Arsenic poisoning, age 25)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Fowler's quotes Sibly, "source unknown." Modern Astrology May/1907 gives the same date as OS and the time as 6:00 PM LAT. The style change is not confirmed, as the British calendar changed to NS in September/1752. Taeger quotes the Niehenke databank for the same as "from biography," (not confirmed).
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Posthumous)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Arsenic poisoning)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Noted)