|Birthname||David Franck Guez|
|born on||15 May 1972 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°28' 23°17 Asc. 13°03'|
French-American actor who moved to the U.S. at the age of eight with his mom. She had left her drug addicted husband in 1981 and taken her son to live in Los Angeles. David learned English by watching movies on TV, being particularly fond of old John Wayne flicks, while his mom opened a shop, and remarried.
Entering Santa Monica high school, David took acting classes and, a good-looking, clean-cut teenager, promptly landed his first job in a Bugle Boys jeans commercial. When he auditioned for a role in "Baywatch," spring 1992, he was immediately hired.
David's dad followed the family and in 1989, called David for help. The 16-year-old took his dad into rehab and helped him get clean from drugs and established in a job. He looks forward to his own home and family and is already an accomplished cook.
- parent->child relationship with Charvet, Heaven Rain (born 8 January 2007)
- Family : Parents divorced 1981 (Left dad to move to U.S.)
- Other Family 1989 (Helped dad enter rehab)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Started appearing on "Baywatch")
Paddy de Jabrun quoted b.c. in Horoscope and "La nouvelle chanson francophone" (1998). Petitallot quote B.C. in Dial's Letter No.8.
Sy Scholfield notes that the birth certificate has been published online at Wikimedia Commons, copy in hand .
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome youth)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Moved away from dad, age eight)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Enjoys cooking)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S. at eight)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Baywatch)