Charlotte, Princess of Prussia (1860)
|Birthname||Viktoria Elisabeth Auguste Charlotte|
|born on||24 July 1860 at 08:10 (= 08:10 AM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°32' 19°19 Asc. 12°25'|
Prussian-German royalty, the second child born to Prince Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Victoria, younger sister to Kaiser Wilhelm II.
She died in Baden-Baden, Germany on 1 October 1919.
- parent->child relationship with Feodora, Princess of Saxe-Meiningen (born 12 May 1879)
- child->parent relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich III, Emperor of Germany (born 18 October 1831)
- spouse relationship with Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (born 1 April 1851). Notes: 1878-1919
- sibling relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1862) (born 14 August 1862)
- sibling relationship with Margarete, Princess of Prussia (born 22 April 1872)
- sibling relationship with Sigismund, Prince of Prussia (born 15 September 1864)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Princess of Prussia (born 14 June 1870)
- sibling relationship with Viktoria, Princess of Prussia (born 12 April 1866)
- sibling relationship with Waldemar, Prince of Prussia (1868) (born 10 February 1868)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
"Soon after we sat down to breakfast came a telegram from Fritz Vicky had got a daughter at 8.10, and both were well! What joy! Children jumping about - everyone delighted - so thankful and relieved."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family