Charles XIV, King of Sweden
|Birthname||Jean Baptiste Jules Bernadotte|
|born on||26 January 1763 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Pau, France, 43n18, 0w22|
|Timezone||LMT m0w22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°07' 22°12 Asc. 10°41'|
Swedish royalty. The son of an attorney, Henri Bernadotte, his original name was Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte and he was later known as Prince de Ponte-Corvo. He was elected crown prince of Sweden in 1810 and was King of Sweden and Norway from 1818 to 1844.
Though often ill in childhood and youth, he entered the army in 1780. He became a revolutionary general and the Marshal of France in 1804.
Charles XIV died 3/08/1844, Stockholm, Sweden.
- (has as) boss relationship with Bonaparte, Napoleon I (born 15 August 1769)
- Social : Joined group 1780 (Army)
- Work : New Job 1804 (Marshall of France)
- Work : Gain social status 1810 (Crown Prince of Sweden)
- Work : Gain social status 1818 (King of Sweden and Norway, 26 years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 March 1844 at 12:00 noon in Stockholm, Sweden (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes Roussell in Cahiers Astrologique, which gave the data for 66 French marshals and kings of Norway and Sweden
- Vocation : Military : Military service (General)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)