Charles VIII, King of France
|born on||30 June 1470 (greg.) at 02:35 (= 02:35 AM )|
|Place||Amboise, France, 47n25, 0e59|
|Timezone||LMT m0e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°44' 29°13 Asc. 14°55'|
French royalty, the only son of Louis XI. He was 13 when his dad died, leaving him the throne. His sister, Anne of Beaujeau, took the regency and when he was 21, arranged a marriage to Anne of Brittany. He began to attempt to take control of his own rule but his judgment was so poor that he blundered into unwise moves.
Charles VIII died as a result of an accident on 4/08/1498 OS, Amboise, France.
- associate relationship with Simon de Phares (born 9 August 1444 Jul.Cal. (18 Aug 1444 greg.)). Notes: His astrologer
- parent->child relationship with Charles Orland, Dauphin of France (born 10 October 1492 Jul.Cal. (19 Oct 1492 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Louis XI, King of France (born 3 July 1423 Jul.Cal. (12 July 1423 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Anne of Brittany (born 26 January 1476 Jul.Cal. (4 Feb 1476 greg.))
- Death by Accident 7 April 1498 Jul.Cal. (16 Apr 1498 greg.) at 12:00 noon in Amboise (Age 27)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes B.R. June 30, 1470 OS, 2:30 AM LAT. Blackwell same from Anselme's "Histoire," "born between 2 and 3 AM."
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 13 when dad died)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Anne, regent)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Result of an accident)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)