Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
|born on||24 February 1500 Jul.Cal. (5 Mar 1500 greg.) at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Ghent, Belgium, 51n03, 3e43|
|Timezone||LMT m3e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°08' 06°59 Asc. 09°31'|
Spanish and German royalty: Charles V, King of Spain, King of Germany, Holy Roman Emperor. Grandson of Maximilian I.
He died 9/21/1558 OS, San Yuste.
- associate relationship with Farnese, Alessandro (born 7 October 1520 Jul.Cal. (17 Oct 1520 greg.)). Notes: Negotiated peace with Francis I
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Johann Friedrich I, Elector of Saxony (born 30 June 1503 Jul.Cal. (10 July 1503 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Felipe II, King of Spain (born 21 May 1527 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1527 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Margaret, Duchess of Parma (born 28 December 1522 Jul.Cal. (7 Jan 1523 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Maria of Austria, Holy Roman Empress (born 21 June 1528 Jul.Cal. (1 July 1528 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Juana I, Queen of Castile (born 6 November 1479 Jul.Cal. (15 Nov 1479 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Isabel of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress (born 25 October 1503 Jul.Cal. (4 Nov 1503 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (born 10 March 1503 Jul.Cal. (20 Mar 1503 greg.))
- (has as) worker relationship with Günther XLI, Count of Schwarzburg-Arnstadt (born 25 September 1529 (greg.)). Notes: Seneschal of Emperor Charles V.
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 September 1558 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1558 greg.) (Age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrology Quarterly 9/1962, February 24 OS (plus nine days: it was not a leap year). Lescaut quotes Gauricus for February 24 OS which he translates to March 4, NS, with 4:00 AM LAT (4:12 AM LMT). Cirkles gave 3:30 AM, AQ gave 3:39 AM.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain - Germany)