|born on||4 December 1960 at 14:09 (= 2:09 PM )|
|Place||Winthrop MA, USA, 42n22, 70w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°39' 00°39 Asc. 04°11'|
American homicide victim, killed along with his mother on 10/26/1991 by his father. Augustine Charido, 58, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder charges in the deaths of his 55-year-old wife, Angeline, and their 36-year-old son, David, and one count of arson for setting their East Saugus, MA home on fire after the crime. After the shootings, Augustine unsuccessfully attempted suicide by gunshot.
David had been shot first to prevent him from protecting his mother and his body was found in a second floor bathtub. Neighbors said the family had been stressed in recent years by Augustine's heavy drinking and physical abuse. Angelina had left him several times, most recently on 10/19/1991 but after a few days with her mother, had returned.
For the past five years, David worked as a waiter at a Charlestown restaurant. He was close to his mother and protective of her, and had interfered in the past when his dad had beaten his mom. An only child, he had attended Harvard and Oxford Universities. His dad was an airplane mechanic and both parents enjoyed attending polo matches in season. His mom was a warm, friendly person, always outgoing, and both parents were proud of David.
- Death by Homicide 26 October 1991 at 12:00 noon in East Saugus, MA (Shot to death by dad, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad alcoholic)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (By dad)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Waiter/ Waitress
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Went to polo matches)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Protective of his mom)