|Birthname||René Emile Char|
|born on||14 June 1907 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||L'Isle sur la Sorgue, France, 43n55, 5e03|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°10' 29°01 Asc. 26°54'|
French poet who began his career in the surrealist movement. One of his first collections was decorated by Dali. He quietly moved away from Surrealism after 1934 as he became increasingly concerned with politics. In 1943 he was promoted to captain in the Resistance Movement. Essentially a poet of nature and the private, inner life, he had a style that was vivid, elliptical and occasionally obscure.
Char died 2/19/1988, Paris.
- associate relationship with Éluard, Paul (born 14 December 1895)
- lover relationship with Jolas, Tina (born 10 June 1929)
BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 91.
Gauquelin Vol 6/187 (9:30 AM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance captain)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Surrealistic)