|Birthname||Sydney Earl Chaplin|
|born on||30 March 1926 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Beverly Hills, California, 34n04, 118w24|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°14' 23°59 Asc. 08°48'|
American actor and noted family, the second son of Charles Chaplin and actress Lita Grey. His parents divorced when he was still a baby. He kept in contact with his work-obsessed dad. A school dropout after the 8th grade, Chaplin bummed around until drafted at 18, when he was posted in Patton's Army.
Chaplin entered show biz in 1946 and in the next 35 years appeared in five Broadway plays and some 20 films, winning a Tony for Best Supporting actor in "Bells are Ringing," 1956.
Chaplin had one marriage with one son. He and his companion, Margaret Beebe co-owned a restaurant named Chaplin's in Palm Springs, CA.
Chaplin died at age 82 on March 3, 2009 in Rancho Mirage, CA. He had recently suffered a stroke.
- parent relationship with Chaplin, Charles (born 16 April 1889)
- sibling relationship with Chaplin, Geraldine (born 31 July 1944)
- sibling relationship with Chaplin, Michael (born 6 March 1946)
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Drafted into Patton's army)
- Work : New Career 1946 (Entered show biz)
- Work : Prize 1956 (Tony for Best Supporting Actor)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2009 (Stroke)
- Death by Disease 3 March 2009 (Age 82, following a stroke, in Rancho Mirage, CA)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Dropped out at eigth grade)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One brother, eight half siblings)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Parents divorced when he was still a baby)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater 35 years)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur (Chaplin's in Palm Springs)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (1956)