|Birthname||Alain Joseph Yves Le Govic|
|born on||2 March 1949 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°34' 09°39 Asc. 00°42'|
French singer and piano-player. His first band, "The Dreamers" had minor success as a repertory jazz outfit, and was followed by a typically 1960s rock music group "Murator". He worked with famed writer and producer, Jacques Dutronc, on television and film productions. He made a number of albums with Claude François and Serge Gainsbourg, including his first album recorded as Alain Chamfort: "Manureva". The song of the same name remains one of his most famous tracks. Chamfort has composed for the cinema, working with Jean-Pierre Mocky and Arnaud Sélignac.
- associate relationship with Séverine (singer) (born 10 October 1948)
- other associate with François, Claude (born 1 February 1939). Notes: Sang duets
- other associate with Gainsbourg, Serge (born 2 April 1928). Notes: Sang duets
- other associate with Mocky, Jean Pierre (born 6 July 1929). Notes: Co-composers
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 47.
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Lescaut quotes birth record
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Entertainer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Singer, singer)