|Birthname||Chabrier, Alexis Emmanuel|
|born on||18 January 1841 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Ambert, France, 45n33, 3e45|
|Timezone||LMT m3e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°28' 14°32 Asc. 20°25'|
French composer of operas, piano and orchestral works and rhapsodies. He was a follower of Richard Wagner in style. He studied law in Paris, working for 18 years for the French ministry of interior, 1862-1880, before devoting full time to music in 1881; a choirmaster under Lamoureux. His first great success was "Espana" released in 1883 after his move to Spain. This was followed by piano concertos in 1885 and 1891and a comic opera in 1887. He was the author of his memoirs.
Chabrier married Marie Alice Dejean in 1873 and he died 9/13/1894, Paris.
- Work : New Career 1862 (Worked for the French ministry of interior, 18 yrs.)
- Relationship : Marriage 1873 (Marie Alice Dejean)
- Work : Retired 1881 (Retired from work to devote full-time to his music)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1883 (Release of "Espana")
Gauquelin Vol 4/1682.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (21 years to Marie)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (18 years at French ministry of interior)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operas, piano and orchestral works)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor (Choirmaster)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)