|born on||22 July 1916 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Sidi bel Abbès, Algeria, 35n13, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°38' 09°39 Asc. 15°51'|
French boxing champion. He began pro boxing 11/04/1934, winning the World and Europe Middleweight Title in 9/21/1948 by knocking out Tony Zale in Round 12. He lost the title to Jake LaMotta in 1949. He was elected to the Boxing Hall of Fame in 1962.
He was killed in a plane crash in the Azores 10/27/1949, leaving behind his tragic lover, Edith Piaf.
- lover relationship with Piaf, Édith (born 19 December 1915)
- compare to chart of Accident: Air France Lockheed Constellation Crash (born 28 October 1949)
- compare to chart of Neveu, Ginette (born 11 August 1919)
- Work : Lose social status 1949 (Loss of title)
- Death by Accident 27 October 1949 (Plane crash, age 33)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1962 (Elected to Boxing Hall of Fame)
Gauquelin Vol 1/584
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane, fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Edith Piaf)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Boxing Hall of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (World and European Middleweight Title)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession