|born on||6 February 1577 Jul.Cal. (16 Feb 1577 greg.) at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||LMT m12e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°55' 18°26 Asc. 18°15'|
Italian homicide. She was the daughter of a prominent nobleman, a known sodomite who brutalized his servants to the point of bloodshed and who was suspected of incest with his children. Loathing their dad, Beatrice and her brother persuaded her lover and another accomplice to murder him on 9/09/1598, throwing his body over the parapet of their villa to make it look as though he had fallen. Apprehended and taken to trial, Beatrice was tortured and beheaded in Rome on 9/11/1599.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 9 September 1598 (greg.) (Had her dad murdered)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes biographer Corrado Ricci, "Beatrice Cenci," (translated from the Italian, 1925, Vol 1 p.8) "Beatrice, the fifth child, was born at the 23rd hour on Wednesday, the 6th day of February, 1577." By Florentine time, the 23rd hour is one hour before sunset on the 6th.
(MA quotes Fagan for February 7, 1577, about sunset. Eshelman has February 2 from another source.
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Incest (Dad suspected of incest)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Abused by dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Kids all hated dad)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Beheaded)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Had her dad murdered)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Tortured before her death)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Beheaded)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Historic patricide)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection