|Birthname||Milton Porter Cayce|
|born on||28 March 1911 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Hopkinsville, Kentucky, 36n52, 87w29|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°17' 18°46 Asc. 07°04'|
American noted family, the second son of Gertrude and Edgar Cayce, his dad known as "the Sleeping Prophet." He lived only six weeks, dying on 5/17/1911, 11:15 AM.
Some years later, on 5/25/1936, an American doctor who had worked in China asked Cayce for a Life Reading for his son, born March 31, 1923 in Beijing, China. Cayce, semi-conscious, said that because "the entity now known as David Hoffman had entered the earth plane formerly for a few weeks," identifying the birth and death dates of his own son, Milton. Cayce also said that Gertrude, his wife, would recognize him immediately if she saw the boy.
- child->parent relationship with Cayce, Edgar (born 18 March 1877)
- child->parent relationship with Cayce, Gertrude (born 22 February 1880)
- sibling relationship with Cayce, Hugh Lynn (born 16 March 1907)
Marcello Borges quotes a Cayce biography
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Said to be reincarnated 12 years later)
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Lived six weeks)