|Birthname||François Louis Cavanna|
|born on||22 February 1923 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 14, France, 48n4959, 2e1936|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°06' 19°11 Asc. 11°03'|
French satirical editor of Italian descent, he contributed to the creation of Hara Kiri (magazine) and Charlie Hebdo in 1970 with his friend Georges Bernier (aka Professeur Choron) and Fred. The name of Charlie Hebdo was inspired by "Charlie Brown" and also by Charles... De Gaulle.
- associate relationship with Fred (born 5 March 1931)
- associate relationship with Peroni, Jean-Jacques (born 21 February 1953)
- associate relationship with Professeur Choron (born 21 September 1929)
- associate relationship with Reiser, Jean-Marc (born 13 April 1941)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Marcellin, Raymond (born 19 August 1914)
Didier Geslain archive, 'C' pdf file, p. 90.
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor