Catherine de Valois, Queen
|born on||27 October 1401 Jul.Cal. (5 Nov 1401 greg.) at 09:34 (= 09:34 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°32' 07°37 Asc. 11°14'|
French-British royalty, the youngest of seven daughters of Charles VI of France and Isabeau de Baviere. She married Henry V of England and was the mother of Henry VI of England, and the grandmother of Henry VII of England through her unconventional relationship with Owen Tudor.
She died 1/03/1437, Bermondsey, England.
- parent->child relationship with Henry VI, King of England (born 6 December 1421 Jul.Cal. (15 Dec 1421 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Charles VI, King of France (born 3 December 1368 Jul.Cal. (11 Dec 1368 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Henry VII, King of England (born 28 January 1457 Jul.Cal. (6 Feb 1457 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles VII, King of France (born 22 February 1403 Jul.Cal. (3 Mar 1403 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Isabel de Valois, Queen (born 9 November 1389 Jul.Cal. (17 Nov 1389 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Jeanne de France (born 24 January 1391 Jul.Cal. (1 Feb 1391 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis de Guyenne (born 22 January 1397 Jul.Cal. (30 Jan 1397 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marie de France (born 22 August 1393 Jul.Cal. (30 Aug 1393 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Michelle de Valois (born 11 January 1395 Jul.Cal. (19 Jan 1395 greg.))
- compare to chart of Historic:Battle of Agincourt (born 25 October 1415 Jul.Cal. (3 Nov 1415 greg.))
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Latin records, (October 27 OS. 9:50 AM LAT) Harvey suggests 10:00 AM Sundial but his chart with 13 Sag ASC computes to 9:43 AM LMT.
Sy Scholfield quotes ten o'clock in the morning on 27 October in "Annales de la monarchie française" by Henri-Philippe de Limiers (L'Honoré et Chatelain, 1724), p. 65: "née en l'Hôtel de S. Paul à Paris le 27. Octobre sur les dix heures du matin 1401."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Seven kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of seven girls)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Henry VI, Owen Tudor)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France-Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women