|born on||6 April 1953 at 04:16 (= 04:16 AM )|
|Place||Chelsea, Massachusetts, 42n24, 71w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°16' 05°59 Asc. 16°16'|
American field and track champion. On 28 March 1976 she first donned a sweat suit and ran seven miles. In the next five years, she transformed herself from a 5'4" overweight basket-case of beer, cigarettes and junk food into America's best woman marathoner, second in the world to Norway's Grete Waitz. She is recognized by the International Association of Athletics Federations as having set world bests in the half marathon, 30 kilometers, and 20 kilometers.
Her second marriage was to her coach.
- Health : Change in Appearance 1976 (Became lean and buff)
Joe Fitzgerald quotes B.C. Mercury Hour Ext 4/83
Steinbrecher collection: LMR/adiii quotes Fitzgerald from birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (America's best woman marathoner)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection