|born on||18 August 1953 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°27' 05°43 Asc. 10°10'|
Italian film and TV actor who made his debut on stage and performed as a star since 1988. He appeared in a Neil Simon film in 1993, with over 25 appearances on film and TV under such directors as Carlo Verdone, Marco Ferreri, Alberto Sironi and Giuseppe Tornatore. Castellitto has been the scriptwriter on one of his appearances and is the recipient of 11 awards. He received the award for Best Actor in "Il Grande Cocomero" in 1993 as well as winning the Globo d'Oro Award, Palmera de Oro Award and others. One of his noted appearances was in "The Star Maker," released in 1995, for which he received the nomination for Best Foreign Film Oscar 3/25/1996.
Castellitto received a diplomacy in accountancy with University studies in Sociology, Letters and Economics. He is married to Margaret Mazzantini and they have one child.
- Work : Prize 1993 (Best Actor Award)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Ennio Flaiano Award)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Award from the Montreal Film Festival)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Globo d'Oro Award)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Palmera del Oro Award)
- Work : New Career 1988 (Made his stage debut)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Efeso Award)
- Work : Gain social status 25 March 1996 (Nominated for Best Foreign Film, Oscars)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. in letter 2/1996.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater and film)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Scriptwriter on one film)