|Birthname||Vincent Georges Pierre Crochon|
|born on||23 November 1966 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°09' 13°22 Asc. 14°33'|
French actor and member of a noted family, his father is famous actor Jean-Pierre Cassel. Young Vincent attended circus school at age 17 but his subsequent experience in traveling carnivals was not satisfying. In 1991 he made his film debut in Les Cles du Paradis ("Keys of Paradise"). His career took off with the 1995 release of the film "La Hain" ("Hate" )made with his colleague, actor/writer/director Mathieu Kassovitz whom he had met two years earlier. He followed up with a role in "Jefferson in Paris" (also 1995) starring Nick Nolte. He married actress and occasional co-star Monica Bellucci in 1999. They have two daughters, Deva (born 12 September 2004) and Léonie (born 21 May 2010). Cassel and Bellucci announced their separation in August 2013.
- associate relationship with Kassovitz, Mathieu (born 3 August 1967)
- friend relationship with Chapiron, Kim (born 4 July 1980)
- child->parent relationship with Cassel, Jean-Pierre (born 27 October 1932)
- spouse relationship with Bellucci, Monica (born 30 September 1964)
- sibling relationship with Cassel, Cécile (born 25 June 1982)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1999 (To Monica Bellucci)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 September 2004 (Birth of daughter named Deva)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 51.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress