|Birthname||Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi|
|born on||8 June 1984 at 22:50 (= 10:50 PM )|
|Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco, 43n45, 7e25|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°13' 17°03 Asc. 12°27'|
Monaco royalty, the first child of Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi, married the prior December. When he was six, his dad was killed in a speedboat accident on 10/03/1990, Monte Carlo, Monaco. In early 1999, his mom was remarried to Prince Ernst August of Hanover.
At 15, he is a handsome youth, attending a private school outside Paris. An accomplished skier and soccer player; as a hobby he collects Swatch watches. His favorite sport is long-distance running.
- child->parent relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Casiraghi, Stefano (born 8 September 1960)
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Charlotte (born 3 August 1986)
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Pierre (born 5 September 1987)
Luc de Marre quotes French newspaper, Le Figaro. Bordoni quotes the news for 10:52 PM.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal set)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father killed in boating accident)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Skiing, running, soccer)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Monaco)