|born on||8 September 1960 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°12' 29°52 Asc. 16°01'|
Italian member of the royal jet set and enterprising venture capitalist, investing in a franchise of Monaco's two Dior boutiques in 1984 and purchasing a former Ford dealership. Later, he operated a Monte Carlo based construction company.
Shy and uncomfortable with strangers, he brought stability to Princess Caroline of Monaco with their marriage 12/29/1983. They lived simply by royal standards; three kids, born in 1984, 1986 and 1987.
A car and boat racing enthusiast, Casiraghi was killed in a speedboat accident while defending his world title when the 42 ft boat, traveling at 93 mph, hit a wave and flipped over, then sank, 10/03/1990, 11:18 AM MET, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Andrea (born 8 June 1984)
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Charlotte (born 3 August 1986)
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Pierre (born 5 September 1987)
- spouse relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957). Notes: Happy very
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1984 (Daughter Andrea)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Daughter Charlotte)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1987 (Son Pierre)
- Death by Accident 3 October 1990 at 11:18 AM in Monte Carlo (Speedboat accident, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Bordoni
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Speedboat, fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Caroline)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Racing speedboats)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Boutiques, dealerships, construction company)