|born on||6 August 1934 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Casablanca, Morocco, 33n39, 7w35|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°05' 28°24 Asc. 15°15'|
French ballet dancer, designer and theater director. After prior company experience, he joined Bejart Company in 1957, becoming one of the soloists of the Ballet of the 20th Century within two years. Since the early '70s he choreographed roles, and from 1977 was Artistic Director of Karlsruhe State Theatre Ballet.
- Social : Joined group 1957 (Bejart Company)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Director of State Theatre Ballet)
Bordoni quotes Etoile.
(Lescaut quotes B.C., not confirmed)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (State theatre ballet)