|Birthname||Dixie Virginia Carter|
|born on||25 May 1939 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Carroll, Tennessee, 35n43, 88w49|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°28' 28°19 Asc. 18°52'|
American actress whose primary medium was TV, appearing on five successive series, "On Our Own," 1977-1978, "Out of the Blue," 1979, "Filthy Rich," 1982-1983, "Diff'rent Strokes," 1984-1985 and "Designing Woman, " 1986.
She married Arthur Carter in 1967 and they had two children. actor Hal Holbrook They divorced in 1977 and she married actor George Hearn the same year. That marriage lasted two years. In 1980 she met the actor Hal Holbrook; they married in 1984.
Suffering from endometiral cancer, she died on April 10, 2010 in Houston, TX.
- spouse relationship with Holbrook, Hal (born 17 February 1925)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Arthur Carter)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1977 (Began TV series "On Our Own," one year)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1977 (From Carter)
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (To George Hearn)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Appeared in "Out of the Blue")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (from Hearn)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1980 (Hal Holbrook)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Began series "Diff'rent Strokes")
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Holbrook)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (Began TV series "Designing Woman")
Marc Penfield quotes her, 2001; not confirmed, place of birth McLemoresville. In January 2006 PT received written confirmation of date from Tennessee Vital Records but no time on the record; place given is Carroll.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal endometrial cancer)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)