|Birthname||Amy Lynn Carter|
|born on||19 October 1967 at 00:26 (= 12:26 AM )|
|Place||Plains, Georgia (US), 32n02, 84w24|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 03°19 Asc. 21°43'|
American noted daughter of President Jimmy Carter. At age ten her family moved into the White House. By the time she went to Brown University, she was a political activist a la the style of the '60s. On 5/1987, she stood trial with 14 others on charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct stemming from a 11/24/1986 protest against CIA recruitment at the local university. As an art student, she graduated from Georgia State University in 1994 and played in a movie sci-fi comedy, "Slack Trek, The X-Generation," released early 1995. Carter illustrated a children's book that her dad wrote, "The Little Baby Snoogie-Fleejer," published 11/1995.
On 9/01/1996, she married computer specialist James Wentzel, two years younger than she, whom she'd met several years before when they worked together at an Atlanta bookstore. They set up housekeeping in New Orleans where she was working on her master's in art history and he was a computer consultant for the University of New Orleans, LA. They welcomed their first child, Hugo James Wentzel on 7/29/1999 at Atlanta, Georgia. This is the tenth grandchild for Pres. and Mrs. Carter.
- parent->child relationship with Wentzel, Hugo (born 29 July 1999)
- child->parent relationship with Carter, Jimmy (born 1 October 1924)
- child->parent relationship with Carter, Rosalynn (born 18 August 1927)
- sibling relationship with Carter, Chip (born 12 April 1950)
- other kin relationship with Carter, Billy (born 29 March 1937). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Carter, James Earl III (born 25 February 1977). Notes: Aunt
- other kin relationship with Carter, Lillian (born 15 August 1898). Notes: Grandmother
- Social : End a program of study 1994 (Graduated Georgia State)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 July 1999 at 12:00 noon in Atlanta, GA (Son Hugo James born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kaye quotes Mrs Carter's press secretary, Dell 10/l977. On the AstroDatabank correspondence page, Keri Nicole Nowling quotes http://www.celebrityanswers.com for 7:00 AM as B.C. (2/2000). I could not get access to the webpage referenced for more information.
- Traits : Personality : Private (Avoids media, treasures privacy)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Spent youth in White House)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Book illustrator)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women