|Birthname||Aaron Charles Carter|
|born on||7 December 1987 at 08:02 (= 08:02 AM )|
|Place||Tampa, Florida, 27n57, 82w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°53' 10°05 Asc. 25°55'|
American singer who came to fame as a pop and hip hop singer in the late 1990s, establishing himself as a star among pre-teen and teenage audiences during the early-first decade of the 21st century.
- lover relationship with Lohan, Lindsay (born 2 July 1986)
- sibling relationship with Carter, Angel (born 7 December 1987). Notes: Fraternal twin
- sibling relationship with Carter, Nick (born 28 January 1980)
Sy Scholfield quotes his mother in "Aaron Carter: the little prince of pop" by Jane Carter and Margaret Sagarese (Onyx, 2000), p. 20: "The day Angel and, a minute later, Aaron, were born healthy I was thrilled. ... The staff at Tampa General Hospital celebrated, too, as the Carter twins broke a record there. On the morning of December 7 at 8:01 a.m. and 8:02 a.m., each baby came into the world weighing seven pounds and eleven ounces. The Carter fraternal twins set a new record as the largest set ever born there."
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Fraternal twin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.