|Birthname||Ever Dawn Carradine|
|born on||6 August 1974 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 20°16 Asc. 28°46'|
American actor and member of noted family, she is the daughter of Robert Carradine and niece of film and TV actors David and Keith Carradine
- child->parent relationship with Carradine, Robert (born 24 March 1954)
- has other family relationship with Carradine, David (born 8 December 1936). Notes: Uncle-niece
- has other family relationship with Carradine, Keith (born 8 August 1949). Notes: Uncle-niece
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E. The B.C. lists Carradine's place of birth as 'Home' and the city as Hollywood. The B.C. also lists Ever Dawn Carradine's parents as Robert Reed Carradine and Edith Christina Mani.
Previously this entry had the time 6:00 a.m. from Sy Scholfield offering a speculative time based on her statement "My middle name is Dawn because I was born at dawn" ("Generation Next" by David Hutchings & Jeryl Brunner, InStyle Magazine, 1 January 2000, p. 168+).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress