|born on||15 December 1878 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Bad Tolz, Germany, 47n46, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°19' 00°54 Asc. 27°11'|
German poet and novelist, one of the most popular and best selling writers in Germany. Autobiographical and confessional, his style is warm, simple and graceful; some of his books are translated into English. The son of a doctor, he studied medicine and became a WW II Army doctor, where he served at the war front and was wounded. A family doctor in Munich in 1929, he made every effort to avoid the Nazis. In 1938, he won the Geothe Prize.
Carossa died 9/12/1956, Bei Passau, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 September 1956 (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1938 (Geothe Prize)
- Work : New Career 1929 (Family practitioner in Munich)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Geothe Prize)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer