|born on||25 October 1906 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Sequals, Italy, 46n10, 12e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 13°20 Asc. 08°26'|
Italian world heavyweight boxing champ 1933-1934 who was called "the ambling ape." He later took up acting and wrestling.
Carnera died in Sequals, Italy on 6/29/1967, 10:57 AM of complications from diabetes and liver disease.
- Death by Disease 29 June 1967 at 10:57 AM in Sequals, Italy (Age 60, of complications from diabetes and liver disease)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1933 (World Heavyweight Champ)
Gauquelin Vol 5/835
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Pro)
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Heavyweight Champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia