|born on||7 February 1958 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Ponca City OK, USA, 36n42, 97w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°02' 29°27 Asc. 20°48'|
American drug abuser and homicide. Carlton began an abusive relationship with April Wilkins prior to 1996, talking marriage and introducing her into the joys of drug use. These were not street people or from the ghetto but were both Anglo, well educated and in business. Terry's dad owned two car agencies and April was in the prosthesis business with her dad. In late 1996 and early 1997, April took out restraining orders against Terry.
On the early morning of 4/28/1998, April went to Terry's house where she found him in the basement, shooting up drugs. She wanted to make up from a prior fight, but instead, got into another argument. April went upstairs, got Terry's gun, returned to the basement and shot Terry in the neck; pumping eight more bullets into him as he fell. On 7/28/1998, April was found guilty of first degree murder.
- lover relationship with Wilkins, April Rose (born 25 April 1970)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1996 (Relationship with April Wilkins)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1997 (Restraining order against him from April)
T.Pat Davis quotes data from Henrietta "Mike" Cramton, April's astrologer for years
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Beat up April)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death by April)
- Vocation : Business : Service Rep. (Car agency)