|Birthname||Guido Lorenzo Leone Carli|
|born on||28 March 1914 at 23:40 (= 11:40 PM )|
|Place||Brescia, Italy, 45n33, 13e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°25' 01°06 Asc. 06°56'|
Italian politician, economist, banker. During the 1950s he was considered one of Italy's leading economic experts on monetary policy and international financial matters. He helped stabilize the country's economy in the post-WWII years.
He served as the country's Minister of Foreign Trade from 1957 to 1958. From 1989 to 1992 he was the country's Minister of the Treasury. He had previously served in the Italian senate and throughout his public career had several other posts.
In addition, he served as General Manager of the Bank of Italy from 1959-60 when he was appointed Governor of the Bank of Italy. He remained in that post until 1975.
He died in Spoleto, Italy on April 23, 1993.
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 April 1993 (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1960 (Appointed Governor of the Bank of Italy)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1989 (Named Minister of the Treasury)
Steinbrecher Collection: Bordoni/1/439 quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Politician)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Banker)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Several government posts)