Carl Philip, Prince
|Birthname||Carl Philip Edmond Bertil|
|born on||13 May 1979 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 06°47 Asc. 23°09'|
Swedish prince and the only son and the second of three children of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. As of 2016, Prince Carl Philip is fourth in the line of succession, after his older sister, Crown Princess Victoria, his niece and goddaughter Princess Estelle, and his nephew Prince Oscar. He has a son with his wife, Princess Sofia.
- parent->child relationship with Alexander, Duke of Södermanland (born 19 April 2016)
- child->parent relationship with Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (born 30 April 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Silvia, Queen of Sweden (born 23 December 1943)
- sibling relationship with Madeleine, Princess (born 10 June 1982)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden (1977) (born 14 July 1977)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 April 2016 at 6:25 PM in Stockholm (Birth of son, Prince Alexander)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes a copy of a FAX sent by the Royal Information Director found online by an Astro.com Forum member. He was born at Kungliga Slottet in Stockholm.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bernadotte, Sweden)