|born on||22 March 1499 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1499 greg.) at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Bietigheim (Baden-Württemberg), Germany, 48n54, 8e14|
|Timezone||LMT m8e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°30' 08°06 Asc. 20°04'|
German pro astrologer, a mathematician, physicist, physician and humanist influenced by Melanchthon and Martin Luther. He was the court astrologer of elector Joachim I of Brandenburg, and a notorious wine-drinker. He practiced mundane and predictive astrology, looking for catastrophes and disasters. His books include one on planet influences in 1538.
Died. 2/02/1537, Magdeburg, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 February 1537 Jul.Cal. (12 Feb 1537 greg.) (Age 37)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1538 (Book on planet influences)
Taeger Archives (March 22, 1499 OS); Jurben G.H. Hoppmann quotes a historic chart, given in The Celtic Astrologer April/1999 for March 31, 1499 same time (13:45) but with name spelled "Carion"
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Notorious wine drinker)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathmatician)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Planet influences)