|born on||27 March 1970 at 07:27 (= 07:27 AM )|
|Place||Huntington, New York, 40n52, 73w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°25' 29°05 Asc. 15°00'|
|Date||27 March 1969 at 07:27 (= 07:27 AM )|
|Place||Huntington, NY (US), 40n52, 73w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°40' 22°54 Asc. 15°20'|
American singer, a superstar at the turn of the century.
Her single, "Loverboy," released in mid-July 2001, the first cut off the Glitter soundtrack, has remained at No.2 on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles chart behind Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." The Glitter album is due out August 28 and the film of the same name, distributed by 20th Century Fox, hits theaters Labor Day weekend. Carey, has tallied more than $140 million in record sales worldwide and signed a multi-album, multimillion-dollar deal with Virgin Records in April 2001 that was valued between $17 million and $20 million, one of the most lucrative in music history.
The daughter of a Venezuelan aeronautical engineer and mom Patricia Carey, a voice coach and opera singer, Mariah has two older siblings: a brother, Morgan, and a sister, Alison. Mariah's parents divorced when she was three. She stunned her mother by imitating her operatic singing as early as age two, and was given singing lessons from age four. After graduating in 1987 from Harborfields High School in Greenlawn, New York, she moved to Manhattan where she worked as a waitress, coat check girl, and studied cosmetology while writing songs and actively pursuing a music career at night.
At 18, Mariah and her friend, singer Brenda K. Starr, went to a party hosted by CBS Records. She took along a demo tape that Tommy Mottola, the president of Columbia Records (later Sony) listened to on his way home. He signed her immediately and put out her first album, "Mariah Carey," 1990. Her second LP "Emotions" was released in 1992; the title track became her fifth No. 1 single, and included hits "Can’t Let Go" and "Make it Happen."
Carey's career soared. With a voice that spans more than five octaves and writing most of her own music, she became one of the top "pop divas" of the '90s,selling more than eighty million albums worldwide.
In June 1993, Carey married Mottola in a spectacular ceremony at Manhattan’s St. Thomas Episcopal Church, a marriage that ended in divorce five years later. She had a three-year relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel, 31, that completed in April 2001.
Carey is active in fundraising for The Fresh Air Fund, an independent non-profit agency that has provided free summer vacations to more than 1.6 million disadvantaged New York City children since 1877.
On the heels of a whirlwind schedule, Carey began to show signs of stress and exhaustion that expressed in irrational behavior. On 7/25/2001 at 10:19 PM her mother dialed 911 for medical help. Reports of a suicide attempt was denied, saying that she broke glasses and dishes out of frustration. She checked herself into a London hospital late night of 8/01 after leaving two strange messages on her official website. The first reads, according to transcripts published by Fox News, "So basically, all I really wanna say is I don't know what's going on with life, and I hope all the fans are good, and I just want you to know that I'm trying to understand things in life right now, and so I really don't feel that I should be doing music right now."
In the second message, Carey is quoted as saying, "Hey, everybody, it's Mariah. I'm just trying to let you know that I'm leaving this message because everything's okay. And what we're gonna do is I'm gonna take, like, a minute off...Right now I need a break, so I will, as a human being, take that break."
On the recovery track, in January 2002 the pop diva pocketed $28 million to sever her ties with Virgin Records.
Carey married Nick Cannon at sunset on April 30, 2008 at her Bahamian estate. She gave birth to fraternal twins by Caesarean section on April 30, 2011 at 9:07 AM PDT in Santa Monica. The twins' birth certificates show that Nick Cannon's birth date is October 8, 1980.
- associate relationship with Houston, Whitney (born 9 August 1963). Notes: collaboration on "When You Believe"
- associate relationship with Jay Z (born 4 December 1969). Notes: collaborators
- parent->child relationship with Twins, Cannon (born 30 April 2011)
- spouse relationship with Cannon, Nick (born 8 October 1980). Notes: 2008-2015
- Mental Health : Anxiety attack 1 August 2001 (Checked into hospital for rest)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 April 2011 at 09:07 AM in Santa Monica, CA (Birth of twins per their birth certificate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
An anonymous source quotes an article in Rolling Stone magazine of February 23, 2006 : "When Patricia Carey gave birth to a seven-pound baby girl at 7:27 A.M. on March 27th, 1970, the nurse turned to her and said, "That's gonna be one lucky baby." Wikipedia gives Carey's birth year as 1969 or 1970 with varying sources for both years of birth.
According to People magazine she was born in 1969. In response to fan inquiries about the correct date, a spokesperson of the magazine issued a statement, "we have a copy of Ms. Carey's driver's license, which lists her birthday as March 27, 1969. Furthermore, we spoke with the administrators at the high school she attended who confirmed that Ms. Carey's birthday is March 27, 1969, as did her management when we made our initial interview."
Starkman rectified to 27 March 1969 07.10.42 EST Asc 9Tau27'
On the birth certificates of her twins, Monroe and Moroccan, Carey's date of birth is stated as "03/27/1970."
- Traits : Body : Race (Bi-racial)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (5-octave singing voice)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (faced racism for being mixed race)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (divorced when she was 3 years old)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (exes Tommy Mottola and Nick Cannon)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Multimillion-dollar contracts)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Top rock diva)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Music producer)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Amongst best-selling music artists of all time)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession