|Birthname||Norbert Jean Claude Carbonnaux|
|born on||28 March 1918 at 05:40 (= 05:40 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 12°40 Asc. 02°56'|
French film director. Although not well known, an excellent director of comedies, he was admired by other directors, among whom was Jean-Luc Godard.
Carbonneaux married on 9/19/1945, divorced on 2/04/1955. He made a second marriage on 4/24/1963 and divorced 12/20/1969.
Carbonneaux died on 11/06/1997, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 November 1997 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Ed Steinbrecher. Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997
Same data from extract of BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 51.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script