|born on||1 February 1939 at 10:55 (= 10:55 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°39' 00°20 Asc. 18°49'|
Austrian-American theoretical physicist. A student of physics in Vienna , he continued his researches into high-energy physics at the University of CA, Berkeley. His work, "The Tao of Physics" suggestively bridges the gap between ancient religious teachings and modern physics. His interest in science ranges far beyond his field of specialization, as a matter of fact, focuses in part on the greater social and cultural implications of modern science.
Tony Joseph quotes Arthur Young, from Capra.
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Physics Prof.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Abstract thought