|born on||23 November 1878 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Le Havre, France, 49n30, 0e08|
|Timezone||LMT m0e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°11' 20°08 Asc. 05°19'|
French musician, a composer and conductor whose works include orchestral work and chamber music, awarded the Grand Prix de Rome in 1901. He was a close friend of Debussy.
Caplet died on 22 April 1925 in Neuilly-sur-Seine (a suburb of Paris, France), aged 46.
- friend relationship with Debussy, Claude (born 22 August 1862)
- Work : Prize 1901 (Grand Prix de Rome)
Gauquelin Vol 4/1662
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Grand Prix de Rome)