|born on||10 February 1939 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°32' 08°44 Asc. 05°48'|
Italian university professor and bank executive. In 1964 he was the founder and general partner of Elektropol Cantoni & C.S.a.s. in Milan and from 1982-1989 the Chairman of Bancario Italiano S.p.A. He is the chairman, board member and honorary presidenzia of four financial institutions with specializations in credit financial sectors, the senior lecturer in marketing of three Universities in the Milan area and member of the scientific committee Centro Internazionale Ricerche sulle Strutture since 1992.
Cantoni received a degree in economics with a CISD and SDA from the Bocconi University of Milan, has published numerous studies on finance and industry and is the recipient of the Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic in 1992. He is married to Emilia Capponi and they have two kids.
His banking practices came under suspicion, and upon an investigation for corruption, he resigned on 2/07/1994. As the scandal deepened, his arrest was ordered for fraudulent bankruptcy in May 1995, but he was by then, a missing person.
- Work : Start Business 1964 (Founder/co-owner Elektropol Cantoni)
- Work : New Career 1982 (Chairman of Bancario Italiano, seven years)
- Social : Joined group 1992 (Member of scientific committee)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie 9/1995
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (President)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Money mishandling, corruption)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Univ. senior lecturer, professor)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-owner)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Fraud)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Disappeared to avoid persecution)