|born on||10 April 1973 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°41' 27°22 Asc. 03°29'|
Born to Philippe and Marie-Antoinette, "pieds-noirs" bakers coming from Algeria, he is a French actor and director in over 40 films, including "Last Night" (2010). Born into a family of horse breeders, his youthful ambition was to ride horses professionally. A serious fall changed that and the handsome young man turned his attention to acting. He made his first television movie in 1994. He was married to Diane Kruger from September 1, 2001 until their divorce in 2006. His sister is sculptor. Had a son with Marion Cotillard.
In 2013, he directed "Blood Ties", the English version of his seconf film "Les Liens du sang" (featuring Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard). "Tell no one" was his first one as director, and "Les petits mouchoirs" the third.
- friend relationship with Cluzet, François (born 21 September 1955)
- other associate with Durand, Pierre (born 16 February 1955)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Cotillard, Marion (born 30 September 1975)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (First movie (television))
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2006 (From Kruger)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes from birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director