|born on||31 August 1953 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°33' 05°14 Asc. 08°19'|
American reporter and author, adopted at birth. Her adoptive parents gave her her biological mother's name on her 21st birthday. From there she decided to track down her biological parents. Author of several hundred articles, her search for hr birth parents led to the writing of a book, "Together Again" about reunions of adopted children with their biological parents. (1999). She has since produced two other books. She and her husband have four children.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 ("Together Again")
Sy Scholfield quotes her in her article of July 25, 1999 in the Salt Lake Tribune; Place of birth is not given but further in the article, she writes that she found her birth recorded in a Chicago hospital.
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (magazine articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)