|Birthname||Calvet, Jacques Yves Jean|
|born on||19 September 1931 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°08' 27°22 Asc. 05°04'|
French civil servant in a number of ministries from 1959: Assistant general director, 1974, General director, 1976 and President of B.N.P. (Paris national bank), 1979-82. He served as administrator of a number of companies (André footwear, Galeries Lafayette, Société Générale) and President of the Board of Directors of Peugeot, 1984-97 and of Citroen, 1983-97.
Calvet married on 30 July 1956; three children.
- Work : New Career 1959 (Ministerial position, civil servant)
- Work : New Job 1974 (Asst. General Director)
- Work : New Job 1976 (General Director)
- Work : New Job 1979 (President of B.N.P.)
- Work : New Job 1983 (Board of Directors of Citroen)
- Work : New Job 1984 (Board of Directors of Peugeot)
Didier Geslain archive, 'business_men_pdg' pdf file, p. 31.
Same data from Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 45, October 1997
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1956)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Board of Directors, Administrator)