|Birthname||Paul Eugene Jules Gaston Calmette|
|born on||30 July 1858 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Montpellier, France, 43n36, 3e53|
|Timezone||LMT m3e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°12' 01°43 Asc. 13°20'|
French journalist, editor of Le Figaro and homicide victim.
He published intimate pre-marital letters of politician Joseph Caillaux and his wife, Henriette.
She shot him to death on 16 March 1914 in his office in Paris, and at her trial was acquitted for justifiable homicide.
- friend relationship with Bourget, Paul (born 2 September 1852)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Caillaux, Henriette (born 5 December 1874)
B.C. in hand from Ed Steinbrecher.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)