|born on||18 December 1957 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°09' 19°22 Asc. 24°13'|
British astrologer and syndicated columnist for publications in the UK, U.S. Australia and South Africa. He began his astrological studies as a young musician and the initial provocation became a full-time career. A professional counselor, he wrote his first sun-sign columns in 1986 for the newspaper Today. In January 1992, he left Today and in December of that year, joined the Daily Mail. The Daily Express became his venue in January 2000.
Cainer has many radio and TV credits such as resident astrologer for a Monday morning show. He is a widower who works from the Yorkshire farmhouse he share with his five kids. His interests include computers, vegetarian cooking and playing the double bass.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (First sunsign colum for Today)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Joined the Daily Mail)
Interview with him given in Astrological Journal March-April/2001, pp 45: Gerasime Patilas editor
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Computers and playing the double bass)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Pro counselor)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Syndicated astrology columnist)