Cabell, James Branch
|born on||14 April 1879 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Richmond VA, USA, 37n33, 77w27|
|Timezone||LMT m77w27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°08' 04°38 Asc. 04°53'|
American writer who was noted as a risqué novelist for his time. His fame rested largely on his attempts to suppress "Jurgen," 1919, one of a series of novels he wrote between 1904 and 1929. After 1929, he wrote as "Branch Cabell."
Cabell died on 5/05/1958, Richmond, VA of cerebral hemorrhage. He was 79..
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1919 (Series of Jurgin novels started)
- Misc. : Changed Name 1929 (Branch Cabell)
LMR quotes a handwritten list by Andre Barbault in hand that gives 6:00 AM "from the biography "J.C." by H.E. Foster, NY 1922.
Sabian Symbols No.160 gives 6:30 AM.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Branch Cabell)
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book