|Birthname||Glen Edward Buxton|
|born on||10 November 1947 at 21:33 (= 9:33 PM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°51' 26°58 Asc. 24°07'|
American musician who was a guitarist for the Alice Cooper band. An original member, from 1965, with Michael Bruce, Dennis Dunaway, Neal Smith and finally Vincent Furnier (Alice Cooper) that grew up together in the Phoenix, AZ area forming a schoolmate band. They relocated to Hollywood in 1968, playing under the name of Nazz, changing to the moniker "Alice Cooper" after finding that the east coast had a band under the name of Nazz.
The group's first big break came with linking up with Frank Zappa and their manager-to-be, Shep Gordon. From 1970 they were noted as being the worst band in LA and decided to move to Detroit. In 1971 they signed with Warner Bros. Records and started hitting the top 20 charts. The band reached the UK charts in 1972 and their highly-theatrical show was massively successful. In 1974, Cooper fired his original band members and replaced them with other musicians; the same year that a 13-year old teen accidentally hanged himself on the mock scaffolding of the stage.
Died of complications from pneumonia in Clarion, Iowa on 19 October 1997, age 49.
- associate relationship with Cooper, Alice (born 4 February 1948)
- business associate/partner relationship with Smith, Neal (born 22 September 1947). Notes: Band mates in Alice Cooper
- Social : Joined group 1965 (Joined the Nazz band)
- Family : Change residence 1968 (Relocated to Hollywood)
- Work : Lose social status 1970 (Called the worst band in L.A.)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1971 (Signed with Warner Bros. Records)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Putting out hits)
- Social : Left group 1974 (Left the Alice Cooper Band)
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Alice Cooper band)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)