|Birthname||Bustos, Hermene Gildo|
|born on||14 April 1832 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||La Purisima Del Rincon, Mexico, 26n10, 112w04|
|Timezone||LMT m112w04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°49' 20°15 Asc. 24°32'|
Mexican-Indian artist who lived in a small village, from which he produced virtually all of his work. For many years, Bustos was unknown outside of his region, that is, until the quality and worth of his incredible portraits was discovered in the '30s. When the art world
began to investigate his work, he was acknowledged as a master.
Although he was married, Bustos had no kids.
Died in 1907.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1907 (Age 74 or 75)
Ruth Dewey quotes an article in FMR No.8, 1/1985, that quotes Bustos' father's diary
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime (Same village for lifetime)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Portraits)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Traits : Body : Race (Mexican-Indian)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Small Mexican village)