Business: Apple iPad
|born on||27 January 2010 at 13:10 (= 1:10 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°50' 04°22 Asc. 12°06'|
The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc., primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games, apps and web content. Its size and weight fall between those of contemporary smartphones and laptop computers.
The sales figures for iPads are estimated at 40 million in the year 2011.
- compare to chart of Apple, Shares (born 12 December 1980)
- compare to chart of Business: Apple iPhone (born 9 January 2007)
- compare to chart of Jobs, Steve (born 24 February 1955)
The Apple press conference of 27 Jan 2010 is documented on many media sources. The time 1:10 pm is taken from the NYT live blog.
- Mundane : Business/Finance : High Tech (announcement of revolutionary high tech product)
- Mundane : Misc. Mundane : Release dates (iPad was publicly announced)