|Birthname||John Ellis Pierce Bush|
|born on||11 February 1953 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||Midland, Texas, 32n0, 102w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°06' 26°01 Asc. 23°23'|
American politician, governor of Florida 1999-2007, and noted family, the second son of President George Bush. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin in 1973, he worked briefly for the Texas Commerce Bank. He then moved to Florida, where he made his first million in land development.
He worked on his dad's 1988 presidential run as a talented campaigner. Bush moved into politics as Florida's State Secretary of Commerce, then as head of the Republican Party of Florida. Politics absorbed his full attention when he won the race for Governor of Florida on 3 November 1998.
He was in office as governor 5 January 1999 - 2 January 2007.
Bush met his wife-to-be, Columba, as an exchange student in Mexico. He is as tall as his dad at 6'2", imposing with a gentle demeanor and known as a "nice guy." They had three kids, George born 24 April 1976, Noelle, 26 July 1977 and Jeb Jr., 13 December 1983. In 1994 he admitted that "one of his kids" had a drug problem. On 21 January 2002, his daughter Noelle was picked up by police when falsely ordering Xanax from a pharmacy. On 17 July 2001, she was jailed for three days for stealing pills at her treatment center.
Speaking to reporters on 14 April 2001, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 48, denied rumors of a sexual affair with Cynthia Henderson, whom he appointed to lead the state Department of Management Services.
Bush announced his candidacy for the presidential election of 2016 on 15 June 2015.
- child->parent relationship with Bush, Barbara (born 8 June 1925)
- child->parent relationship with Bush, George H. W. (born 12 June 1924)
- spouse relationship with Bush, Columba (born 17 August 1953)
- sibling relationship with Bush, George W. (born 6 July 1946)
- sibling relationship with Bush, Marvin P. (born 22 October 1956)
- sibling relationship with Bush, Robin (born 20 December 1949)
- other kin relationship with Bush Hager, Jenna (born 25 November 1981). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Bush, Barbara (twins) (born 25 November 1981). Notes: Uncle
- Social : End a program of study 1973 (Graduated from college)
- Relationship : Marriage 23 February 1974 (with Mexican girl Columba Garnica di Gallo)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1994 (Bought share of NFL team)
- Social : Great Publicity 21 January 2001 (Brother George sworn in a president)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Richard Nolle quotes him by email. He first responded "in the morning" and when pressed to please look at his B.C., changed the time to 8:50 PM.
(Formerly, LMR quoted a colleague for 7:00 AM from his wife, some years ago. Who's Who gives a birthplace of Houston, TX)
Starkman rectified to 2.28.16 CST
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Gentle)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad president)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother George president)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Wife Hispanic)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Made his first million in real estate)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Florida land developer)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of Commerce, Florida)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of Florida)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Partner in Jacksonville Jaguars, NFL team)