|Birthname||John Ellis Pierce Bush|
|born on||11 February 1953 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||Midland, Texas, 32n0, 102w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°06' 26°01 Asc. 23°23'|
American politician and noted family, the second son of President George Bush. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin in 1973, he worked briefly for the Texas Commerce Bank. He then moved to Florida, where he made his first million in land development.
He worked on his dad's 1988 presidential run as a talented campaigner. Bush moved into politics as Florida's State Secretary of Commerce, then as head of the Republican Party of Florida. Politics absorbed his full attention when he won the race for Governor of Florida on 11/3/1998.
In 1994, he became a part owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars, an NFL franchise.
Bush met his wife-to-be, Colomba, as an exchange student in Mexico. He is as tall as his dad at 6'2", imposing with a gentle demeanor and known as a "nice guy." They had three kids, George in 1975, Noelle, 1977 and Jeb Jr., 1983. In 1994 he admitted that "one of his kids" had a drug problem. On 1/21/2002, his daughter Noelle was picked up by police when falsely ordering Xanax from a pharmacy. On 7/17/2001, she was jailed for three days for stealing pills at her treatment center.
Speaking to reporters on 4/14/2001, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 48, denied rumors of a sexual affair with Cynthia Henderson, whom he appointed to lead the state Department of Management Services.
- child->parent relationship with Bush, Barbara (born 8 June 1925)
- child->parent relationship with Bush, George H. W. (born 12 June 1924)
- spouse relationship with Bush, Columba (born 17 August 1953)
- sibling relationship with Bush, George W. (born 6 July 1946)
- sibling relationship with Bush, Marvin P. (born 22 October 1956)
- sibling relationship with Bush, Robin (born 20 December 1949)
- other kin relationship with Bush Hager, Jenna (born 25 November 1981). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Bush, Barbara (twins) (born 25 November 1981). Notes: Uncle
- Social : End a program of study 1973 (Graduated from college)
- Work : New Career 1993 (Governor of Florida)
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1994 (Bought share of NFL team)
- Work : Lose social status November 2000 (His state found to have uncounted ballots)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 21 January 2001 (Brother George sworn in a president)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Richard Nolle quotes him by email. He first responded "in the morning" and when pressed to please look at his B.C., changed the time to 8:50 PM.
(Formerly, LMR quoted a colleague for 7:00 AM from his wife, some years ago. Who's Who gives a birthplace of Houston, TX)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Gentle)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad president)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother George president)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Wife Hispanic)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Made his first million in real estate)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Florida land developer)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of Commerce, Florida)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of Florida)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Partner in Jacksonville Jaguars, NFL team)